Rants on: Security
National security to home security to computer security...
- Second Letter to Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton More Questions About Ethics, Professionalism, and Arrogance December 17, 2018
- Montana Secretary of State Sends Wrong Response A Clearly Incorrect Reply Finally Sent from Secretary Stapleton's Office May 15, 2018
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage Microsoft Not Only Doesn't Respect the Government, They Don't Respect Their Customers April 13, 2008
- Blocking Ads Is Not Evil Nor Is It Theft August 17, 2007
- Internet Explorer Sucks And Micorsoft Knows It, but Won't Fix It May 15, 2007
- The Abuse@ Email Address Possibly the Most Important Part of Setting Up a Mail Server January 7, 2007
- Microsoft Outlook More Sloppy Software from the Operating System Monopoly August 14, 2006
- Senatorial Debate Conrad Burns Just Doesn't Get It June 25, 2006
- Microsoft Bill Gates Trying (Again) to Console Computer Users by Lying to Them October 22, 2004
- Non-Secure Content on Secure Web Pages An Internet Security Risk that Browsers Should Always Warn Users About September 3, 2004
- Microsoft Bill Gates Trying to Console Computer Users by Deliberately Misleading Them and Lying to Them March 4, 2004
Here are some links to other people's rants, blogs, commentary, or other information that I have found helpful, informative, entertaining, or thought provoking.
Security Rants (and Other Neat Stuff) Links (in alphabetical order)
All rants links are subject to review and approval prior to being added to the site.