Stream of Consciousness Dissertations on Various Current Topics
Here are some items that I have written at one point or another, that people have asked me to send again at a later date, or someone else has asked for since, or even some that I just thought other people might enjoy reading. This page is not updated on any particular schedule, so check back when you feel like it, and something new may be posted - or maybe not... Again, these are my opinions, and though they may be shared by other individuals, they should not be taken to reflect on my employer(s) or my school.
Most of these are stream of consciousness, meaning that I started typing and went off with it, wherever the topic seemed to take me. Some things may seem out of order, or unrelated, or even completely off topic, and may not appear as ready for publication as some of my other writing. If I feel like it, I may get around to polishing some of these at some point...
- Election Official Violates Election Ethics Rules Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton Unethical February 18, 2019
- Issues with Online-Only Policy Are No Concern Montana Secretary of State Supports Discrimination January 14, 2019
- Second Letter to Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton More Questions About Ethics, Professionalism, and Arrogance December 17, 2018
- Montana Secretary of State Sends Wrong Response A Clearly Incorrect Reply Finally Sent from Secretary Stapleton's Office May 15, 2018
- Corey Stapleton, Montana Secretary of State, Doesn't Know His Department's Policies Secretary Stapleton Can't Even Answer a Simple Question April 22, 2018
- Montana Secretary of State Can't Help Businesses Secretary Stapleton States that Use of Name is Business's Problem April 20, 2018
- Secretary of State Is Anti-Business Montana's Secretary Stapleton Declares "You Can't Have Local Shops" April 19, 2018
- Letter to the Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton Questions of Ethical and Professional Considerations of 2017 Policy Change April 3, 2018