Rants on: Privacy
Rants about privacy and privacy protection, as well a personal rights.
- Voilating the Public Trust What Does the City of Bozeman, MT Need to Do to Regain the Public Trust July 14, 2009
- Bozeman Requires On-Line Passwords of Applicants City of Bozeman Has Publicized Policy of Employment Discrimination June 18, 2009
- Traffic Enforcement Cameras Bad Usage of Technology and Misinformation to the Public Regarding Their Benefits April 4, 2009
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage Microsoft Not Only Doesn't Respect the Government, They Don't Respect Their Customers April 13, 2008
- A Better Cookie Solution Why the Proposed Do-Not-Track List Can't Have the Desired Result November 4, 2007
- Email Confidentiality Statements A Great Way for System Administrators to Make Fools of Corporate Executives - At the Executives' Request June 2, 2007
- The Abuse@ Email Address Possibly the Most Important Part of Setting Up a Mail Server January 7, 2007
- Microsoft Outlook More Sloppy Software from the Operating System Monopoly August 14, 2006
- Senatorial Debate Conrad Burns Just Doesn't Get It June 25, 2006
- Microsoft Bill Gates Trying (Again) to Console Computer Users by Lying to Them October 22, 2004
Here are some links to other people's rants, blogs, commentary, or other information that I have found helpful, informative, entertaining, or thought provoking.
Privacy Rants (and Other Neat Stuff) Links (in alphabetical order)
All rants links are subject to review and approval prior to being added to the site.